In the Nor850 software version 3, Norsonic introduce a new efficient workflow feature for Building Acoustics and Sound Power testing.
The new feature offers the users several great improvements such as automatic storage in pre-defined project groups, pre-setting of measurement and report properties for planned projects, easy drag&drop of data from one project to another, easy comparison of project results, multiple project report forms, and more.
- Re-designed and efficient multiproject handling
- Individual windows for Active Project and Project Collections
- Automated workflow features
- Pre-setting of planned project with setup transfer to individual instruments
- Arithmetic, energetic or inverse energetic averaging of multiple rating indices
- Simultaneous editing of report information in multiple rating reports
- Rating reports in .pdf format
- Multi-project rating reports
- Extended search and filtering features for Rating index higher/lower than xx dB
- Calculation of survey service equipment in accordance with ISO 10052
- Calculations of sound intensity transmission loss in accordance with ISO 15186-2