- Whole body vibration to ISO 2631, EN/2002/44/EC
- Hand Arm vibration to ISO 5349, EN/2002/44/EC
- Building Vibration measurement to DIN 4150, ISO 2631, BS6472
- Ship cabin vibration measurements to ISO 6954
- Vibration measurements to ÖNORM S9012
- Building vibration measurements to DIN 4150-3, BS7385-1, ISO 4866
- General machine vibration – data logger
- 6 channels (Nor136) in whole body mode
- Graphical and numerical display of all channels simultaneously
- Huge memory capacity with SD memory card
- Records the raw data signal for later analyzed in NorVibraTest
- Powerful post processing software NorVibraTest
- Complete range of accelerometers for HA and WB measurements
- Multi language
- Comment channel
- Supports IEPE and Charge accelerometers, AC and DC voltage sensors, passive geophones.
- Data export to National Instrument DIAdem software
The Nor133 and Nor136 may be extended with a selection of optional features, thereby allowing you to tailor the instrument to your specific requirements. Optional features may be ordered and installed at any time by just adding a new set of option codes.
Basic version of Nor133/136 includes all weighting networks and the use of them in accordance to ISO 2631-1,whole body, that covers the requirements given for “health impact to the human body” and the ISO 5349-1 Hand Arm.The basic unit is delivered with softcase Nor1336, NorVirtual, a PC application program that allows the user to control and display the measurements on the PC, Nor1044, NorVibConvert, a PC measurement download program, 2GB SD-memory card, Batteries, Instruction manual and USB cable. Sensors are not included.
Raw data sampling to SD card including PC application program NorVibraTest. This feature stores all data un-weighted onto the SD-Card. In NorVibraTest the data may be analysed with several different weighting curves. The data may be analysed again if new standards requires the data to be assessed with other weighting functions. In this way the user doesn’t have to retake the measurements if new standards are introduced.
Another useful function is to remove artefacts from the measurement.
A comprehensive WB assessment should be carried out in a 6 channel mode, where 3 channels measure the WB vibration of the subject and the other 3 channels measures the vibration of the source. The correlation of these data can then be examined in the NorVibraTest program to determine the transfer function of the driver’s seat for example, so unknown influences or artifacts can be removed.
The NorVibraTest has a powerful report module that helps the user to create his own measurement reports.
This allows the instrument to be used for long time vibration monitoring. The measurement can time can be set up from 1 to 400 hours, with resolution from 1 to 60 seconds.
Additionally, one can select to repeat measurements automatically, which means you can continue logging data for an extended period. It is also possible to import the measurement to NorReview.
- DIN 4150-3 (1999), Structural vibration – Effects of vibration on structures.
- ISO 4866, Mechanical vibrations and shock – Effects on structures.
- BS7385-1, Evaluation and measurement for vibrations in building – Effects on structures.
Possiblity to convert raw dato to DIADEM format and thereby enable further evalutation (user defined) in the DIADEM SW package (National Instruments).