- Specially designed for building acoustic and room acoustic measurements.
- Battery operated.
- Graphical user defined equalizer to optimise acoustic output from speaker.
- WiFi for easy connect to Norsonic measuring equipment.
- Compact, lightweight and rugged construction.
- Self contained noise generator.
- Emits 120 dB sound power level in the 50 – 5000 Hz frequency range when used with Norsonic dodecahedron loudspeakers types Nor275 or Nor276.
- Wireless Noise on/off hand switch.
Output power: >120dB Lw if connected to a Nor276
Protection: Short-circuit and over-temperature protected
Output connector: Speakon NL4MP
Input connector: BNC
Input sensitivity: 1.0Vrms
Input impedance: 47 kΩ//220pF
Equalizer: +6 to -24dB (1dB step) in 1/3 octave bands from 20Hz-20kHz
Noise types: Pink, White, Brown, 1/1 and 1/3 octave BP noise, Sine, Stipa and external via BNC or WiFi.Swept sine is supported from Nor850
Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n – 2.4Ghz band ex channel 13. Supports Infrastructure and Access Point
Temperature range (Operating / Storage / Charging):
-10 to +35 °C / -10 to +50 °C / 5 –40 °C Charging is aborted if outside temp range
Humidity: (Operating, Storage and Charge); 20-90% Non-condensing
Enclosure class: IP20
Dimensions / Weight: (DxWxH); 240 x 120x 256 (mm) / 5.1 kg
Mains: 90-250Vac 40-60Hz
Battery operating time: 90 minutes at full power when connected to Nor276 Dodecahedron speaker
Battery type / Capacity: 48V LiFePO4, (Lithium Iron Phosphate) / 288 Wh
Recharge time: 2.5 h
CE conformity standards:
EMC EN-55032-2015+A11+A1-2020 EN-55035-2017+A11-2020 EN 301 489-1 V2.2.3, EN 301 489-17 V3.2.4
Radio spectrum efficiency EN 300 328 V2.2.2
Safety and health EN 62368-1 :2014+A11 :2017 IEC 62311:2007 / EN 62311:2008, EN 61010-1:2010/A1 2019
Mains cable, WiFi and remote antennas, remote handswitch