Assigning your sound level meter or sound monitoring station has never been easier; connect the instrument to Internet, register the sensors id number in your NorCloud project, and you are up and running. Once registered the same sensor can easily be moved between your projects when needed.
A powerful report generator integrated in NorCloud offers you to design your own report templates (or you can use one of our standard templates). You can set NorCloud to distribute via e-mail as many measurement reports that you need, as often as you want. Or just select a time window in the graph, and generate a NorCloud report based on the selected time span.
Every effort has been made to create a safe proof, durable and self-contained system, followed up by our superior support including a powerful toolbox securing the highest possible redundancy.
The Nor1545 noise monitoring terminal is a robust, efficient solution for your outdoor noise monitoring. Equipped with the state-of-the-art sound level meter Nor145 hosting latest generation communication technology, noise data can be reliably and securely transferred to your office via NorCloud. The noise monitoring terminal Nor1531 is similar to the Nor1545 but is equipped with the Nor150 and is mainly intended for dual channel applications.
Adding the Nor1297 Noise Compass, optionally in combination with audio recording and pictures makes it easier to report correct noise levels from the governed site. The Noise compass will tell you the 3D direction of the dominant noise level throughout the day.
Whenever and wherever you need to monitor and collect noise data on a permanent or a longer time span as in:
- Construction noise monitoring
- Transport noise monitoring
- City noise monitoring
- Industrial estate noise monitoring
- Airport noise monitoring
- Harbour noise monitoring
- Race track and Shooting range monitoring
- Outdoor concerts and venues
NorCloud is seamless integrated with NorReview, when further analysis of measurement data is needed. Just select the period window of interest, download the measurement and open it in NorReview. The NorReview PC software package is one of the most powerful tool available for post processing and presentation of environmental noise data.
NorCloud is available in English, German, French and Spanish.
To obtain you own account in NorCloud please contact your local Norsonic dealer.
- Fast, easy to connect and assign your sensor to a NorCloud project via 4G, WIFI or LAN.
- No software installation required.
- All data automatically uploaded to NorCloud.
- Access all your data with any web browser on any device. Pages adapt to your smart phone screen.
- Project management with measurement, trigger and alert setups, in addition to user access control.
- Powerful report designer and generator integrated.
- View live data or download time specific measurements on the go.
- Seamless integrated with NorReview.
- Real time SMS and e-mail alerts sent directly from instrument.
- Protect your data. Redundant storage of data locally on the unit and in NorCloud.
- Norsonic reliability.