IEPE Outdoor microphone for semi-permanent installations
- Outdoor microphone for community and aircraft noise.
- Directly powered and supported by Nor131 or Nor139 (built in selectable frequency correction networks).
- Fulfils IEC 60651, IEC 61672 class 1 and ANSI S1.4 type 1.
- Protection class IP 55 (dust and water).
- Easy to calibrate with a normal ½” sound calibrator.
- Low self noise – typically below 18 dB, A-weighted.
- Low cost – uses microphone and preamplifier supplied with Nor131 or Nor139 .
Acoustic performance: IEC 60651, IEC 61672 class 1 and ANSI S1.4 type 1 (frequency correction applied) with a suitable instrument (Nor131/Nor139).
Max sound pressure level: >140 dB peak dependent on supply voltage.
Microphone cartridge: Nor1227 or Nor1228 (1/2” 50 mV/Pa)
Polarization voltage: 0 volt
Inherent noise: < 18 dB A-weighted
Reference direction: Vertical or horizontal dependent on the applied frequency correction
Ingress Protection Category: IP55 according to IEC 60529.
Supply voltage: IEPE
Current consumption: 18mA (Nor1216) 1,5mA (Nor1217)
Temperature range: -40ºC to +85ºC
Height: 375 mm / 14.8”(1” pipe mounting), 450 mm / 17,7” with tripod adaptor
Diameter: Approx 80 mm / 3.1” (with windshield)
Weight: Approx 300 g (with preamp microphone)
Mounting thread: Standard 1” pipe threads according to ISO 228. When using the tripod adapter: 3/8” UNC.
Windshield upper part: Nor4529
Assembled upper part with windscreen: Nor4560
Microphone: Nor1227 or Nor1228
Microphone preamplifier: Nor1207
Sound calibrator: Nor1251; Nor1253, Nor1255 or Nor1256.
Microphone cable: Nor4531 Standard lengths 5, 10, 15, 30 and 50 meters – other lengths on request.
Extra wind protection: 200 mm windshield Nor4576.