Outdoor microphone for semi-permanent installations
- Outdoor microphone for community and aircraft noise.
- Fulfils IEC 60651, IEC 61672 class 1 and ANSI S1.4 type 1 (when used with Nor140, Nor145 and Nor150 sound level meters).
- Protection class IP 55 (dust and water).
- Easy to calibrate with a normal ½” sound calibrator.
- Microphone verification by SysCheck facility.
- Low self-noise – typically below 17 dB, A-weighted.
- Delivered with individual calibration certificate.
- Directly powered and supported by Sound Analyser Nor140 and Nor150 (built in selectable frequency correction networks and SysCheck signal generator)
- Approved by PTB, Germany.
- Low cost. Use microphone and preamplifier supplied with Nor140, Nor145 and Nor150.
Acoustic performance: IEC 60651, IEC 61672 class 1 and ANSI S1.4 type 1 (frequency correction applied) with a suitable instrument (Nor140).
Max sound pressure level: >140 dB peak dependent on supply voltage.
Microphone cartridge: Nor1227 or Nor1225 (1/2” 50 mV/Pa)
Polarization voltage: 0 volt (Nor1227) 200V (Nor1225)
Inherent noise: < 17 dB A-weighted
Reference direction: Vertical or horizontaldependent on the applied frequency correction
Ingress Protection Category: IP55 according to IEC 60529.
Supply voltage: ±14 volt to ±60 volt
Current consumption: 1,5mA
Connector: 7 pin Lemo type 1B male
Temperature range: -40ºC to +85ºC
Height: 395 mm / 15.5”(without tripod adapter)
Diameter: Approx 80 mm / 3.1” (with windshield)
Weight: Approx 300 g (with preamp microphone)
Mounting thread: 3/8” UNC
Windshield upper part: Nor4529
Assembled upper part with windscreen: Nor4560
Microphone: Nor1227 or Nor1225
Microphone preamplifier: Nor1209
Sound calibrator: Nor1251, Nor1253, Nor1255 and Nor1256.
Microphone cable: Nor1408A Standard lengths 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 and 50 meters – other lengths on request.
Extra wind protection: 200 mm windshield Nor4576.