- See and manage your noise data online using NorCloud
- Listen to recorded events.
- Automatic reporting
- Support for the Norsonic Noise Compass that locates the noise source.
- Support for weather data
- Support for IP camera
- Wired (LAN) or wireless (WIFI/UMTS/LTE/3G/4G)
- Built in GPS
- Get notified by email or SMS when set thresholds are reached!
- Event trigger for picture, audio and weather data
- Combined triggers between several stations
- System alarms are generated with mains failure, battery low etc. Notification sent via e-mail
- Support for external antennas with full diversity in places with bad signal strength
- Interrupt free switching between mains, external 12V, Solar panel and internal 12V battery
The Nor1545 noise monitoring terminal is a robust, efficient solution for your outdoor noise monitoring. Equipped with the state-of-the-art sound level meter Nor145 hosting latest generation communication technology, noise data can be reliably and securely transferred to your office.
The system can be a stand-alone Noise Monitoring terminal or managed and supervised by NorCloud.
NorCloud features automatic reporting, project management of your data and advanced trigger functions (above, below, combined etc). The Noise Compass can be added to automatically set markers and send alarms from predefined sectors, also in 3D.
With NorReview you may perform further in depth analyse of your noise data combined with the Noise Compass and weather data.
Cabinet construction / material: High pressure molded fiberglass-reinforced
Weight Nor1545 (including Nor145): 3,3 Kg
Nor1545/B (including internal battery and Nor145): 5,1 kg
Option 2, set of mast mounting brackets: 650 g
Option 3, set of table top feet: 950 g
Size (WxDxH): 200x132x400 mm
Enclosure class: IP66 (IP 67 with extra sealant added in the cable gland)
Flammability rating (enclosure): UL746C 5 inch flame test.
Operational temperature: –20 to 50 °C
Recommended storage temperature: 10 to 30 °C
Temperature range for battery charge: 0 to 40 °C
Wall mounting: 4x M5 or M6 screws in a 180 x 380 mm pattern
Mains: 88 to 264 Vac (47-63Hz) / 125 – 373 VDC
12V input: 9-28Vdc
Power consumption (maximum rating): 48W