Norsonic innovates sound level meters by using a 4.3” large true colour touchscreen, to serve you a user-friendliness that we know from our smartphones. Further features of the Nor145 is a 3G/4G LTE modem, GPS, internal web server for remote instrument control on any device (smartphone, pad or PC), and an advanced voice and text note editor. Even photos and voice notes that you make on your phone will seamless be transferred and integrated with markers to your noise data, by installing the NorRemote app (android store).
All these features do make the Nor145 the perfect tool box for in-situ field measurements.
- Building acoustics
- Environmental noise (NorCloud)
- Product noise testing
- Noise in the workplace
- Noise nuisance recorder
- Single Front end for Nor850
- General noise and vibration measurements
- Precision sound level meter and frequency analyser according to class 1
- Easy connectivity via built in WLAN and 3G/4G LTE modem
- Large colour touch-screen (4.3”)
- Real push keys for quick operation in challenging environments
- Intuitive user interface with graphical icons for selection of measurement mode and custom-made user setups
- Built-in webserver
- Voice, text notes and built-in GPS for documentation of the measurements
- Wide frequency range (0,4 Hz – 20 kHz in 1/3 octave band)
- Parallel 1/3 octaves and FFT analysis
- 120 dB measurement range
- Extensive trigger system for reports, audio recording and camera
- Seamless integration with Nor850 software
- Easy management of measurement files in NorConnect Nor1051
- Multi language support
- Extensive on-board help system
Nor145 offer four different views that you can customise as you like. You easily rotate between the views using the VIEW hard key button.
Building acoustics mode offers application tailored displays to secure a good work flow and control in your project.
In the general analyser (environmental) mode there is a selection of different display views offered. Each view can either be a single or dual type frame (except from L(t)(wide), L(f)(wide), Ln(wide) and Ln that is single frame only).
Available views are:
Nor145 is designed to be the preferred tool for all types of environmental noise measurements. Measurements with markers, audio recordings and event triggered pictures are easily made and synced to your project via the NorRemote app for your phone or tablet (android). The large 4.3” display gives you all the necessary information. Up to 60 measurement parameters may be logged simultaneously.
The advanced trigger system enables different trigger levels for Day, Evening or Night with event triggers to collect markers, audio recordings and pictures. The data can be displayed remotely in a web browser on any device, or by the NorRemote app. From the same remote device, you may change settings or simply check the status of your Nor145.
Nor145 is also optimised for use with Norsonic NorCloud, Norsonics’ cloud service for noise measurement, control and reporting, all easy connected over the internal 4G modem. Find out more here!
- Twin time profiles with resolution from 5 ms and additional Moving report with trigger possibility
- Extensive trigger system for reports, audio recording, camera and digital output lines
- Voice, text and picture notes
- 5 independent event triggers (LDEN support).
- Advanced marker management
- Full remote control support via NorRemote app for smartphone, PC or pads
- Seamless connection to NorCloud for unattended monitoring and reporting
- 0-20 sec graphical back erase / pause function.
- 0-120 sec Audio pre-trigger
- Seamless integration to post processing-programs and Excel
It can be used as a stand-alone single channel building acoustic analyser, or as a remotely controlled building acoustic frontend (wireless) for the advanced Nor850 multichannel software thru its hotspot feature.
The Nor145 offers a built-in signal generator for excitation of the source room level measurements or for excitation of the reverberation time measurements. The results are measured in accordance with the ISO 16283 Standard requirements. With additional background level measurement results, the Nor145 offers a on-board calculation of the final airborne sound insulation indices DnT and Rw in accordance with ISO 717. Of course, the similar possibility is available for impact sound insulation index Ln,w using a tapping machine such as the Nor277.
The reverberation time excitation may alternatively be based on an impulsive source. In any case, the Nor145 calculates the results for T15, T20 and T30 in parallel.
- Complete calculation of airborne, façade and impact sound insulation indices in accordance with international and national Standards
- Wireless single or dual channel measurements using one or two Nor145 controlled from Nor850
- Reverberation time measurements with parallel calculation of T15, T20, T30, Tmax and EDT
- Ensemble averaging of reverberation decays
- Backward integration of reverberation decays based on impulse excitation
- User adjustment of individual RT decay lines
- Signal generator with white, pink or bandpass filtered noise
- Supports multiple microphone and loudspeaker positions with corresponding on-board energetic or arithmetic averaging
- Project overview with information about all individual measurement details and project progress
- Seamless integration with Nor850 reporting software
The Nor145 Analyser is designed to be expanded and upgradeable to give you a complete measurement tool for years to come. Norsonic’s retrofit policy ensures regular software updates with new features and new options followed by a 3 years warranty.
Nor145 basic unit includes A, C and Z weighting networks with measurement of Leq, LeqI, LE – sound exposure level, SPL, Lmax, Lmin with parallel detection of Fast, Slow and Impulse time constants, statistical calculation of Ln, and TMAX5. The measurement data is analysed as global values in addition to two parallel time profiles with an adjustable resolution ranging from 5 ms to 24 h. Voice and text annotation included.
The GPS is used for position identification, and support for exact time synchronisation. Time synchronisation is especially useful when several instruments are used for capturing the same noise event, such as blast monitoring.
With an external IP camera, you can make event triggered pictures. Pictures captured during a measurement is marked as events in the L/t graph and can be view on the Nor145, in NorCloud or in NorReview.
The GPS position is stored as a part of the measurement file. It may also be set to be a part of the file name.
This option is not available as retrofit and must therefore be ordered along with the instrument.
1/1 and 1/3 octave filters (0,4-20kHz in 1/3 octave band) including multi-spectre functionality in time profile A.
A 3-order analogue high pass filter with a -3dB point at 3Hz may be selected to avoid overloading the input circuitry from low frequency noise.
This option adds audio recording and marker management to the Nor145. On a Nor150 or Nor145 it is possible to playback and listen to the audio recording via headphones.
Option 4 also adds a sophisticated but easy to use marker management, indispensable for every environmental noise assessment task. The user can select up to ten markers, add names, colour and associate the marker to an action. The marker can either be a single or a toggle marker. The action can be; enable a reference tone, start a recording, take a picture or set one of the digital outputs found on the 15pin socket. It is easy to add markers on an ongoing measurement. Voice and text notes may in the same way as markers be added to an ongoing measurement. The markers can be moved or deleted. Markers may also be added as post processing on the instrument.
The Nor145 offers six system markers that are automatically inserted in the Level versus time profile. These are; Measurement Pause marker, Measurement continue marker, Audio recording marker, Picture marker (from IP camera), Signal overload marker, Battery low marker, Event trigger marker.
The Nor145 is seamless integrated to the PC program NorReview to further evaluate and calculate the noise data and to create customised reports.
- 12 or 48Khz audio recording sampling rate
- 8, 16 or 24 bit audio recording resolution
- 0 to 60dB digital audio recording gain
- 0 to 120 sec audio recording pre-trigger
- Innovative marker management system
Signal generator with sine, white, pink, band passed filtered noise.
Reverberation Time decay and calculation of T20 and T30 based on impulse or noise excitation. (Requires opt. 3. And option 7 if RT shall be based on noise excitation).
Complete Building Acoustic mode with microphone position room averaging in accordance with ISO-16283 as well as sound insulation indices calculated in accordance with ISO-717/1 and /2. (Requires option 3, 7, 8).
Enhanced noise assessment package with internal web server including NorRemote for remote control via smartphones, pads and PC and additional four triggers for independent setting of different trigger levels during a day. (Requires option 4.)
With this option you are able to connect the instrument to Norsonics cloud service; NorCloud.
Works in parallel with the 1/1 or 1/3 octave analysis.
Will be released summer 2019.
This option is not available as retrofit and must therefore be ordered along with the instrument.
The Nor145 Precision Sound and Vibration Analyser is supplied with ½” preamplifier Nor1209 and the ½” measurement microphone Nor1227. It conforms to the latest revision of the following National and International standard including amendments, all type 1 / class 1; IEC 61672, IEC 61260, DIN 45657, ANSI S1.4, ANSIS1.11, and ANSI S1.43. It also conforms to the obslote sound level meter standards IEC 60651 and IEC 60804.
Simultaneous measurement of SPL, Leq, LeqI, LMax, LMin, LE, LEI, LPeak, Ln and Tmax5.
Time weighting functions: Fast, Slow and Impulse (Simultaneous).
Spectral weighting functions: A, C and Z – weighting (Simultaneous).
Frequency analysis: 1/1 and 1/3 octave real time filters from 0,4 Hz to 20 kHz.
Statistical calculations: 8 individual adjustable percentiles from L0,1% to L99,9%, The statistical calculations are performed in real time within each frequency band and for each profile period if period length is set longer than 2 minutes. Class width is 0,2dB. Dynamic range is 130dB.
Overall measurement duration: 1 sec – 7 days. (If set to Repeat or Synchro mode a new measurement will be started automatically, with no time gap between each measurement.).
Time profile A resolution: 5 ms – 24 hours including full frequency spectra. From 1 sec if profile B or Moving is enabled.
Time profile B and Moving resolution: 1 s – 24 hours. A, C and Z – no frequency spectra.
Back erase in Pause mode: 0-20 sec free delectable graphical back erase.
12 and 48 kHz sampling rate / 8 , 16 and 24 bits / 0-120 sec pre-trigger.
One range covering 120dB without any range adjustments.
Self noise measured with 1/2” microphone with a nominal sensitivity of 50mv/Pa: 17 dBA.
Maximum RMS level 137 dBA, Maximum Peak level 140 dB PeakC.
The high SPL mode enables measurements up to 184 dB using a suitable 1/4” microphone.
Built in noise generator with Sine, White, Pink and 1/1 and 1/3 octave band passed filtered noise.
Parallel calculation of T15, T20 and T30 in addition to Tmax for Noise excitation and EDT for impulse excitation.
Sampling rate: 48 kHz.
Frequency resolution: 1.46 Hz or 2.92 Hz (FFT size 8192 or 16384 lines).
Upper frequency: 22kHz
Functions: Auto spectrum, linear averaging.
Acquisition rate: 700 ms – no overlap.
Zoom: Dynamic display zoom – to 64 in binary steps.
4,3” colour display capacitive touch. Protected by an anti-smudge coated and scratch-proof glass.
Storage modes: Manual, Auto, Repeat and Synchro. Synchro synchronise the start of the next measurement to the next full hour.
Internal memory: 350 MB – not used for measurement storage.
Micro SD card: Supports XC and HC standard. No limitation in max. SD card size.
Data transfer via LAN and USB.
Optionally built in GPRS – 3G/UMTS – 4G/LTE and Wifi infrastructure and hotspot.
Internal antenna supports 3G/4G. External antennas with diversity may be connected. External antenna supports also GPRS connection.
Microphone input: One microphone input. Supports standard 7 pin Lemo preamplifiers including SysCheck, Microphone heating, TEDS and IEPE.
Polarization voltage: 0.
Preamplifier voltage is ± 15V
Comment microphone: Via 3,5 pin mini jack.
AC out, 100mV full scale on 15 pin I/O socket.
3 pin mini jack headphone socket for replay of voice notes, listen to microphone AC signal or replay of audio recordings. Comment microphone for voice notes is connected to same plug.
Signal generator on 15 pin I/O socket with Pink, White, Bandpass filtered, sine and impulse noise.
Rechargeable 7 Ah Li-Ion batteries with built in fuel gauge.
External power: 9 – 15Vdc 3-5Watt.
Typical battery lifetime: 8 hours.
Dimensions (ex. preamplifier and microphone LxWxH): 235 x 82 x 29 mm.
Weight (including preamplifier and microphone): 535 g.
Nor145, Precision Sound Analyser with A, C and Z weighting networks, Parallel time constants, Statistical calculation and time profile A..
- Rechargeable battery pack
- Mains adaptor Nor345
- Carrying case Nor1346
- 32GB micro SD card
- USB cable Nor4525
- Microphone Nor1227
- Preamplifier Nor1209
- Windscreen Nor1451
- Instruction manual
- 3 years warranty and calibration certificate
- Nor1051 NorConnect software for file transfer & measurement view
- NorVirtual – sound level meter emulation program
- Spare parts as spare battery, windscreens etc.
- Accessories like cables and outdoor microphones
- Post processing software as Nor850 and NorReview
- Accredited calibration from NCL
- Extended warranty